Wecome to Christine Falk - Pen in Hand

Here you will find up to date news and information about my writing including excerpts from my novel, poetry, articles and reveiws.

Monday 28 March 2011

Feeling Good

I have now recieved, reviewed, and submitted the proofs of my novel Unremarkable in Light.  For those of you following the progress (both of you. lol) things are happening ahead of schedule.  It was very rewarding to see what the production outcome will look like & I'm getting pretty excited for the day I'll see it on the bookstore shelves. 
While we wait for that I have added a discription on the book in the Unremarkable in Light link on the right.

In other news I took a very much needed retreat to the city with my sister-in-law.  We danced our feet off, did a little shopping, and a little tourist type sight seeing.  I also met a really nice Facebook friend for the first time and overall had a fun and exciting weekend away.  The trip was also very inspiring for me and will definitely have some influence on my writing, my views on art, and my always growing appreciation of music. The trip went by way too quickly, next time I'll spend more time.
I have been working on my marketing plans and the book of poetry as well.  Some things seeming easier said than done but I am always learning & becoming better & evolving in my work.
until next .......... peace!

No comments:

Post a Comment