Wecome to Christine Falk - Pen in Hand

Here you will find up to date news and information about my writing including excerpts from my novel, poetry, articles and reveiws.

Monday 16 December 2013

Write Words

Wrapping up this year I can not help but define my confidences within my writing. As I hold my pen I can draw a fine line from my passion straight to my inner light and I know with certainty that my pen is in its rightful place. Stronger than any other emotion I feel a soft spoken destiny with my words and the art of a finer developing literary gift. I have so much to be thankful for. The writing community here has been so very supportive of my contributions and also they offer me effective guidance and insight. My work has been an education and enrichment of blessings.
Most of all I know a giving group of friends who at times give me support and at times give me refuge and sanctuary.

Looking forward I am bursting with energy.
I want to dance.
I want to sing.
I want to write.

 

Write Words

Let us write words in ways that are full of desire;
strong and hungry and deeper than darkness.
Let our souls share secrets that our lips can not know.
I want to touch so much of you with printings and passage.

I want to be the winner of something now,
A red ribbon at the circus, the white of the candle flame, your kiss.
Be my moon, as blue as the birth of her greatest loss
and like my moon invisible and ever present.

Let me find victory in the ways you trace my palm
and I shall caress your needs with my supple lettering.
Let us write words in ways that are full of desire.
Let us be lovers of the page.

CF ã 2013
peace and best wishes one and all

Christine F.

No comments:

Post a Comment