Wecome to Christine Falk - Pen in Hand

Here you will find up to date news and information about my writing including excerpts from my novel, poetry, articles and reveiws.

Sunday 27 February 2011

2011 Happenings

In addition to creating this blog page for followers of my writing I am excited for a lot of great plans I am making for 2011.  The book "Unremarkable in Light" is progessing towards publication and my publisher, Author House, is completed with editing and has begun the layout process and I am working out my marketing options.  When complete the book will be available online at Amazon as well as the Author House shop online page.
Poetry writing has also had a lot of developement and a publication of poems tentatively titled "Inhuman" is also in the works.
Articles I have published can be veiwed at my Suite 101 page.  You can also read some great reveiws here on new music in the Roots and Blues genre. 
This Spring my son Carson will be graduating from high school, I am so proud of him for his efforts in the past year.  My older son, Tyler, is a conductor for CN Rail, I don't mind any opportunity to praise either of these great guys.  Besides that I am looking forward to once again volunteering at a couple summer festvals, Summer Slam in Grande Prairie and the Edmonton Folk Festival and am also happily attending a couple weddings in the Summer months.
Check back in the future for more updates. ttyl

No comments:

Post a Comment