Wecome to Christine Falk - Pen in Hand

Here you will find up to date news and information about my writing including excerpts from my novel, poetry, articles and reveiws.

Sunday 20 July 2014

Review by Paula Kirman of First and Jasper, A Love Story

I am blessed to have so many positive influences and connections here in Edmonton. This is one of the reasons I came here; to connect and recieve insight and feedback on my work. Paula E. Kirman is a self employed freelance writer, editor of Boyle McCauley News, and producer of From the Ground Up a community access television program for Shaw TV highlighting activists and activism in Edmonton.
Paula has kindly written a review of "First and Jasper the Love Story of Jasper Avenue, Edmonton, Alberta" which was released in 2013. Below is the link to her review.

http://www.iheartedmonton.org/2014/07/eview-first-and-jasper-love-story-of.html

Thanks to Paula and thanks to Jasper Avenue, Edmonton.

Christine

No comments:

Post a Comment