Wecome to Christine Falk - Pen in Hand

Here you will find up to date news and information about my writing including excerpts from my novel, poetry, articles and reveiws.

Tuesday 1 November 2011

Feeling Good

Thank You all, everyone who came out over the weekend to my first book sale and signing for Unremarkable In Light. It was so very heart-warming and encouraging to be surrounded by so much support and genuine appreciation. This truly makes the entire process worth while. From it’s fledgling inception, through hours of research and contemplation, character building, plot building, and word play - all followed by tireless and obsessive editing and finally the reality of publication is all made creditable by the appreciative reader.

I want to extend special thanks to my dear friend Joy Gallop at the Mid-Town Café for hosting the event, my mom for her support, and the following family members; Nick & Sue from Nick Kolosky Grading, Bernie Bryan & Sandi from Risley Welding & Steel Fabricating, Jason & Shawna from Aztec Engineering Inc., and Kevin & Brandy from Ryeco Concrete. Also a special thank you to college classmates Isobel & Crystal and the Yuswak & Ulrich families. Last but most certainly not least thanks to my good friend Paul for truly generous sincerity.

Comments and questions on the book and story were all very welcome and I enjoyed discussing my work. I will always welcome feedback from readers and questions about my writing and the process and experience.

I also visited book stores in Grande Prairie & for those who wish to buy Unremarkable In Light it is available at Beth’s Books and at The Rabbit Hole in Grande Prairie as well as Ternoway’s Super A in Spirit River.
Moving forward I will cherish the well wishes from this experience as I continue with other planned writing projects.
Once again, and always, I thank you my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment