Wecome to Christine Falk - Pen in Hand

Here you will find up to date news and information about my writing including excerpts from my novel, poetry, articles and reveiws.

Monday 5 December 2011

December

Wow. Where did this year go? 
A busy year it has been and it isn't over yet.  I will post a review of the past 12 months a little later, but as I say it isn't over yet and December will likely have surprises of her own just as months prior in 2011.
This week I will be reading my poetry at the Upper Crust Cafe as well as attending a literary event SPLICE.  Still working at the fabulously classy store NOTABLES as well, I really am enjoying my time there, doesn't feel like work at all. Looking forward to the staff Holiday party.  Sounds like a good time coming.
I've also been enjoying life in this beautiful city of Edmonton. Weather I'm at one of the city's many book stores, at the Old Strathcona Antique Mall with my sister, checking out the Itallian Centre for the first time, or going to a concert at The Artery with my friend Elaine, it's always a joyous time. May 2012 be as blessed.
Well I want to wish all who come here to this virtual location a Peaceful and Loving December until I post again.

Peace first and always:
Christine

No comments:

Post a Comment